10 minutes before letting set in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
What do you need for two small & yummy treats?
- 1 banana
- ½ avocado
- 1 handful of frozen berries
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 tablespoons of almond meal
- 2 tablespoons of cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon of protein powder
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 2 cooking rings
For the base
- Melt cacao butter in a pan at low temperature. Once melted set aside.
- Add the coconut flour and almond meal. Mix together
- Place the base in a cooking ring.
For the not-so-sweet part
- In a food processor, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and consistant.
- Pour on top of the base.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- 10 minutes before serving, take this sweet treat of the refrigerator and let set for 2 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove cautiously the cooking ring. Help yourself with with a knife that you have dipped in hot water if necessary.
- Decorate. In this case, I chose to use frozen berries.