Have you ever tried amaze or bliss balls? They represent a lovely snack or dessert.
- 5-10 minutes preparation
- 8-12 hours refrigeration / setting
- 5-10 seconds to eat the really small and yummy ones. As usual, remember to eat small bites, try to chew your food as much as you can and be mindful of the flavours and textures of the health balls or your food in general.
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of dark cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut spread
- 3 scoops of protein powders
- 1 handful of sultanas
- 2 handfuls of pumpkin seeds
- 2 handful of unstabilised oats
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- At low temperature, melt the coconut oil with the dark cacao powder
- Once melted, add the rest of the ingredients until homogenous and firm.
- Let the mix rest on the side for 15 minutes
- On a clean surface or in your hands, roll the preparation in small balls
- Cover with chia seeds
- Place in the fridge (overnight or for 8-12 until the balls are firm)
- Enjoy in moderation 😉