Most of these ingredients can be found in good health food stores.
- 2 cups of fresh almond milk (click here to make your own: Easy Almond Milk Recipe)
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut cream
- 2 handful of local organic berries (raspberries, blueberries and strawberries)
- 1 handful of Inca berries
- 2 tablespoons of mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla bean extract
- 4 squares of 90% dark chocolate
- 1 scoop of protein powder of your choice (Click the following link for Protein powder suggestions)
To know more about these ingredients visit the following blog post: There is more to this fancy smoothie.
- Put all ingredients in (high-performance) blender
- Blend for a minute
- You can also freeze for lovely ice-creams
For more healthy smoothie recipes, do not hesitate to visit the following link > Healthy Smoothies.