To read more about Haloumi and Dukkah do not hesitate to read the following blog post: Scallops, haloumi, dukkah & raw zucchini salad!
What you need to prepare this recipe?
- A peeler
- 1 big bowl
- 1 large wok or pan
- 30 minutes of your time.
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 handful of scallops
- 1 handful of peeled prawns
- 2 large zucchinis
- 90 g of haloumi in brine
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of dukkah
1. Rinse the zucchinis and peel them in thin strips, then place in a big bowl.
2. Stir-fry the scallops, prawns and haloumi with the coconut oil in a wok or pan at low heat, until lightly caramelised.
3. Remove from heat, add the dukkah mix and stir so the spices are well spread.
4. Add the preparation to the zucchini pasta.
Et voilà! You are ready to enjoy this salad warm however you may also keep it in the fridge and enjoy as a cold salad the day after.
If you want to read more savoury or sweet recipes, click here: Healthy recipes.