- Chicken breast cut in small pieces (4x)
- Silverbeet (3 handful)
- Green beans (2 handful)
- Broccolini (2 handful)
- Garlic (3 cloves)
- Extra virgin olive oil (5 tablespoons)
- Clean the vegetables
- Cut the edges of the green beans
- Shred and cut the silver beet in small pieces
- Boil water for 2 saucepans
- For 15-20 minutes, in the first saucepan add the chicken to the water. Boil until the meat is well cooked but still tender.
- For 10 minutes, in the second saucepan, add the vegetables to the boiling water.
In a high performance blender
- Add some of the vegetables, part of the chicken and 2 cups of the boiled water you used for the vegetables.
- Repeat until you used all the vegetables and chicken
- Once the soup is thick and homogenous, add the garlic and olive oil and blend one more time.
- Serve warm!
- Serving options: serve with nuts and seeds cracker for a complete gluten free and paleo meal.
For more information on the paleo diet do not hesitate to read the following blog post Brief Dot Points Summary Paleo Diet