- 4 Tomatoes (small to medium size and firm)
- a handful green beans and/or 2-3 artichokes (small)
- 1-2 spring onions or 5-6 radishes (depending on size)
- 1 green pepper (long one)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (optional)
- Anchovies or canned tuna
- Olives from Nice
- Basil leaves
For the vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
1 clove of garlic for the serving plate
It is best to serve this salad in a flat serving plate.
- Cut the tomatoes in small quarters, sprinkle some salt and let them drain 15-20min.
- During that time, turn the artichokes and slice them thinly.
- Chop the onions (white and green parts) or slice the radishes.
- Chop the long green pepper to get nice round slices
- Cut the egg in small quarters (about same size as tomatoes)
- Assemble all ingredients together in a serving plate (or in each individual plate) and pour over gently the vinaigrette.
- Serve straight away.
Thank you Sandrine for this beautiful recipe and pictures!
Do not miss her interview available here > Interview Sandrine Little Berries & Co
To see more savoury recipes, please visit the following page Healthy Savoury Recipes.