- Eggs (a moderate source of protein with eight essential amino acids).
- Blue cheese or Roquefort if you can find some!
- Fresh cream (‘Crème fraîche’)
- Parsley (nutritional tip: rich in vitamin C and help detoxifying your body)
- Salt, pepper
Quantities vary depending on number of persons, tastes and how much you love blue cheese!
Try to find good quality products. Quality is often more important than quantity. Moderation is the key 🙂
And of course don’t forget to balance this rich meal with a lovely salad!
- Crumble cheese. Mix with the fresh cream. Whisk or beat all ingredients together.
- Melt butter in a small skillet. Place eggs, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and cook over medium heat, continually drawing in the edge with a fork during cooking, until no liquid remains and the eggs are lightly set.
- The length of time you cook the eggs is up to you, depending on whether you like them moist or super dry. When done, add the blue cheese and cream. Continue cooking until you reach the desired texture but remember to stir often and thoroughly.