enSalades in English > en-Salad-es > en(glish)+Salad+es(sential)
- My name is Hélène, I am a qualified nutritionist and self-confessed salad addict.
- I am a French expat, with a touch of Spanish blood and an Australian family. I have been living abroad for more than 10 years now.
- I am no super chef. More than recipes, you will find suggestions in this blog. The idea is to use the ingredients you love in your own salads/dishes/life.
- This blog is a way for me to connect with people I met locally or all around the world.
- If you have any question / suggestion do not hesitate to let me know in the form below.
- At times my English might not be perfect… Try to imagine a sexy French accent when reading this blog 😉
I hope you enjoy this international journey to nutrition!
You are now one click away to contact or follow enSalades on social media!
To know more and contact me do not hesitate to fill the form below
This policy is valid from 07 July 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.