As some of you already know we moved back to Sydney a few days ago. We almost spent a year in Perth Western Australia and it was a really positive experience. Due to my interest in nutritional medicine I enjoyed looking for healthy foods, places or activity to do around Perth.
I love taking pictures of beautiful moments or places nevertheless there are times that are better enjoyed than shared on social medias. In my opinion it’s all about balance. So here is a quick selection of healthy healthy eating options that we enjoyed between 2013 and 2014. If you move to Perth or visit the area you might find these suggestions useful.
For more information click on the name of the venue.
- Organic on Charles (North Perth) a paradise for anyone interested in healthy super foods and whole foods.
- Absolutely Organic (Gwelup) beautiful products but I have to mention that I was not always happy with the service…
- Go Vita / Eternal Health (Greenwood, Woodvale & Currambine). Lovely staff and a wide selection of healthy foods, natural beauty products and supplements.
- Fremantle markets (Fremantle) So many interesting things to look at and foods to taste!
- Perth City Farm (East Perth) Really close to the city centre and Endeavour College of Natural Health campus.
The City Farm café next to the market is lovely too.
- Subi farmer market & Subiaco Markets (Subiaco) The latter is really good if you have any cravings of any international cuisine.
- The raw kitchen (Fremantle) Beautiful food that we particularly enjoyed during our 7-week vegan fast.
- Manna whole foods & café (South Fremantle) Lovely snacks when coming back from the beach!
- Mojo’s Organic Pizza (Scarborough) Organic flour
- Vegie Mama (Mount Lawley) Lovely bliss balls!
- The Green Bean Store + Café (Lathlain) Nice little café.
As I mentioned before there are plenty more options but these are the ones I personally enjoyed during our time in Perth! For more information I found the following document quite useful Where to buy organic food in Perth.
In my next post we will talk about healthy living in Perth…
Have a good week!