One of my articles was published recently on The Lean Body Coach’s website. In this article, I speak about finding the right balance between fitness, training, nutrition and body acceptance.
Some of my advice include:
- Accept yourself and your body
- Listen to your body
- Learn to adapt to changes in your life and body
- Be realistic
- Be honest with yourself
- Find the foods that agree with your body
- Nourish your body for the kind of training you are doing
- Enjoy your life… and so every day!
- Be patient
- Keep your mind busy
You can read the full article and advice here: 10 ways to reach your health goals
If you want to read more about my idea of fitness, you can read this article (in French): Sport et Salade.