I am somehow a bit superstitious when it comes to Friday 13th… and then we had to face a whole 2013… I was a bit sceptical.
2013 actually turned out to be a great year for me.
I am grateful for all the experiences I lived as well as the people I met and know. Here is a brief summary of what happened…
- Spent New Year’s Eve in France with my favourite people in the whole world!
- We visited NYC for the first time : I ♥ New York !
- Loved my studies so much that I decided to raise the bar and study a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine. What does it change? Oh, just one and a half year of extra full time study!
- I decided to create my own blog and worse started telling people about it… Thanks for reading and supporting me along the way. enSALADes had so many makeovers already, it’s been growing slowly but surely. It has been a very fulfilling experience so thank you so much for following me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr & Instagram! Your support means a lot to me! Keep following, liking and sharing the love!
- I did my first vegan fast for 7 weeks. Read more about it here: vegan fast for 7 weeks.
- I won an amazing Vitamix blender during a green smoothie challenge: Vitamix challenge green smoothies 7 at 7
- We moved to Perth (Western Australia). We started a new life 4000 km away from where we used to live. To read more about it click here: First impressions about Perth.
- We got engaged! I talk about it here: Spot the 5 differences. So you can imagine that I have big international plans for 2014 and 2015 already with the engagement party in France and wedding in Australia!
Every day I have a better idea of what I want to accomplish and realise how much I have to work for it,
I also want to say thank you to all the amazing guests we had on the blog who shared with us their own international journey to nutrition !
We spoke about:
- Eating disorders recovery with Pauline Hanuise
- Nutrition and Fitness with Nikolett Toth
- Being a French expat with Mademoiselle Slimalicious
- Veganism with Rebecca Weller
And because this blog is so international, we also had some interviews in French with:
I also wrote a few articles and was interviewed here:
- Guest interview: Helene from enSALADes
- 10 ways to reach your health goals by nutritionist Helene from enSALADes
I already predict 2014 to be full of interviews, international journeys, nutrition advice and salads !
Was 2013 a good year for you? What are your projects for 2014?
Enjoy the end of the year ‘silly season’ how we call it here in Australia or whatever you celebrate or not at this time of the year!
See you next year most probably around here!!