Here are the recipes of the quiche & salad I cooked for our special picnic! Special in a sense that I will always remember that day and that the food was too good not to keep the recipe somewhere handy.
To read the full recipe, visit the recipe page: Gluten Free Quiche Salmon Leek
To know more about the ingredients I used in this salad, keep reading!
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper)
- Raw cabbage
- Red onion
- Sunflower seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Herbamare and pepper
- The capsicum is rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, capsaicin and most of all antioxidants.
- Cabbage is particularly good for people presenting with an under active liver phase I. Are you sensitive to caffeine, perfumes and chemicals around you? If yes, you might want to eat some cabbage!
- Sunflowers are rich in magnesium.
- Onions contains more than 150 phytochemicals (biologically active compounds found in plants). Amongst many things they are really good to boost your immune system, fight infections and I use them often raw for maximum results! Have a bit of parsley to mask the taste if it bothers you 😉
Enjoy & stay healthy
To view more recipes of savoury dish click here: Savoury Recipes
To read more about our ‘special’ picnic day: Special day !