Day 6 already?!… This challenge is going way too fast. I can’t believe how easy it was !!
The only advice I have regarding this challenge would be to be organized as a balanced and nutritious diet requires a bit of planning.
What do I mean?
- It is essential to know what is in your fridge / pantry at nearly any time.
- If you do not feel like cooking (it does happen sometimes, often, always lol):
- What are your options?
- Do you want an healthy dish?
- Is it fine with you and your health if you decide to indulge?
- Is there any healthier choice?
- Can you order something different?…
My friends will laugh at this stage because basically this is when I order a salad… I might seem picky or difficult but I am actually making people a favour 😉
I like to be social but I feel much better if I make good food choice. I just know: I am way nicer when I eat something that agrees with me !
For this challenge, I went shopping twice for fruits and veggies:
- This way the products were fresher = more vitamins and minerals.
- I could listen to my body and see what I really fancied.
- I just had to prepare and not think too much with my sleepy head (this is the reason you won’t see any picture of me drinking my green smoothies at 7 am… Trust me, you don’t have to see lol).
Sometimes it is just good to:
- Wake up 30 minutes earlier so you get everything done. A good breakfast is really important so I was ready to make that effort.
- Make some more and keep it for later. Sure, it would be better if it was just blended but sometimes you need to work with the schedule available.
- Prepare your lunch while you are making your green smoothie! Variety is important in a diet but quality too. Too bad if today I had some green ingredients both in my smoothie and lunch 😛
Simple pleasures of life: vitamin D and salad!
To read the full recipe of this green smoothie, click here Green Serene Smoothie
A good day indeed.
I felt quite calm and serene …
What about you? Don’t be a stranger, you can leave a comment below 🙂
Want to know more about this 7 day challenge? Visit the links below:
- Vitamix Challenge
- Day 1: Green Clean
- Day 2 : Grin Smoothie
- Day 3 : Green Gasoline
- Day 4 : Green Vaccine
- Day 5: Green Trampoline