I personally try to be as natural as possible and do not consider myself as extreme as some people out there. I am not really a hippie, quite a city girl instead but I have been curious to discover some natural remedies. Here is a funny or interesting selection I came across.
You know you are deeply involved in natural therapies/health when:
- Your cooking oil is in the bathroom and you use it as a natural deodorant or remove make-up.
- Your face cream is kept in the fridge with your nuts and seeds to preserve the omega 3 and 6!
- You brush your teeth with baking soda.
- You sleep with a garlic clove or onion in your ear to fight an infection
- You are a female and you insert plain natural organic yoghurt in a very private part of your body to get rid of thrush
- The words ‘toxins’, “radiations’ and ‘organic’ are used a least five times every single organic and toxin and radiation free day
You wear heated cabbage leaves inside your bra to relieve mastitis
You eat kale chips instead of normal potato chips!
Did you hear or have any funny conception of natural therapies?